NLP DATA SCIENTIST
Xpansa creates predictive analytics, AI and ML, enterprise search, global data aggregation to extract facts and build hypotheses, knowledge management, enterprise resource planning systems. Main targets are Biotech, Life sciences, and High Tech organizations. Our mission is to build systems that will help the brightest minds to collaborate and create solutions of the future.
Xpansa is a global company with a prevalent presence in Eastern Europe. We offer our colleagues flexible working environment combining office and remote workspaces.
There is currently a job opening for two projects, sci.AI and InfinitySciences. You will design data structures and graph connections that help big pharma companies and universities worldwide to extract facts from academic papers, understand context and build hypotheses on global scale.
We are looking for a data scientist or engineer with a specialization in natural language processing. Your role will be to apply expertise in machine learning to the analysis of biomedical text datasets. Areas of particular interest include neural networks for text classification, facts extraction and unsupervised clustering of textual data.
– Text semanticization
– reation and embedding of algorithms for extracting objects relationships in the papers
– Searching for cross-correlations and similar causality across researches.
An active interest in biomedical data analysis is a huge benefit in order to share a common motivation with the whole team.
BA/BS in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field. Advanced degrees preferred.
Experience and Skills:
– Familiarity with languages for statistical & scientific computing, such as Python, R, and associated libraries.
– Unix / Linux platforms development
– PostgresSQL and one of the NoSQL databases
– … Must have worked on 2 data analysis projects with teams of minimum 2 people
– Compiled programming languages (e.g., C/C++, Go, Java) for high-performance statistical computing is highly appreciated
– Elasticsearch experience a plus
– … Must use version control regularly. We use Gitlab / GitHub
– Intermediate English language communication and writing skills
– Knowledge of core NLP techniques and tasks
– Ability to select the appropriate analytical techniques based on the characteristics of a problem
– Knowledge in integrating biomedical ontologies is a massive plus
– Deep theoretical knowledge in the fields of computational linguistics, statistics and machine learning
– Strong analysing, synthesising, critical thinking and reasoning skills
– Ability to deliver. Problem-solver and result-oriented
– Likes writing. Project documentation, specification design, communication via email and messengers is an integral part of the daily work
– Punctual, responsible and reliable
– Constant learner
– Interested in biomedical sciences
Write Us[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Powered by WordPress Popup
Request a Call[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Powered by WordPress Popup