BACKEND PYTHON DEVELOPER
Xpansa creates predictive analytics using AI and ML, enterprise search and global data aggregation. We use these powerful tools to extract facts and build hypotheses, knowledge management and enterprise resource planning systems. Our main targets are biotech, life sciences, and high-tech organizations. Our mission is to build systems that will help the brightest minds collaborate and create the solutions of the future.
Xpansa is a global company with a prevalent presence in Eastern Europe. We offer our colleagues a flexible working environment combining office and remote workspaces.
We are looking for a full stack Python developer to implement backend and software management layer in the data analysis projects. It will include but will not be limited to API, algorithms integration, search engine, users management, logging and monitoring implementation. Tasks will be formulated on functional level. That means that we expect full solution and algorithms packed in “black box” for all other system tiers.
An active interest in biomedical data analysis is a huge benefit in order to share a common motivation with the whole team.
BS / MS / PhD in Mathematics and Statistics / Computer Science / Engineering
Experience and Skills:
- Python / Django object oriented full stack software development for 3 years min;
- Strong object-oriented design & development skills;
- Development on Unix, Linux, or Solaris platforms;
- Applications monitoring;
- Experience with Lucene / Elasticsearch;
- Docker, Celery, Redis;
- Solid understanding of HTTP, REST;
- SQL and NoSQL Databases;
- Experience in chatbots implementation is highly desired;
- Strong Linux/Unix or OS X experience and proficiency with terminal (e.g. BASH) commands and scripts;
- Significant open source web application development experience, working with the technologies mentioned above (Python, Flask / Django, Linux, Containers, VM);
- Worked as a lead, sole or senior developer on a significant software development project;
- Desired, but not required experience at data analysis company;
- Use version control regularly. We use Gitlab / GitHub;
- Upper intermediate English language communication and writing skills;
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and fundamental concepts.
- Integrates, organizes people, code, components and documentation;
- Ability to deliver. Problem-solver and result-oriented;
- Punctual, responsible and reliable;
- Likes writing. Project documentation, specification design, communication via email and messengers is an integral part of the daily work;
- Interested in biomedical sciences;
- Constant learner;
Write Us[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Powered by WordPress Popup
Request a Call[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Powered by WordPress Popup