Hello Dear Friends!
We publish the fifth and final article about the basic features of mERP Warehouse. The mERP Warehouse is an android-based application especially optimized for warehouse logistic processes managed on Odoo 8/9/10.
mERP Warehouse. Inventory
- Processes receipt of purchase orders or delivery of sales orders directly from your hardware scanners or your mobile device
- Optimizes stock counting processes for fast inventory adjustments
- Scans a product and gets all information about available quantities and locations in seconds using our quick scan functionality
- Hardware scanner support: Motorola MC3200 and Motorola MC40
- mERP warehouse comes with mERP, so you have direct access to all standard Odoo functionality on your mobile device
Using the scanning feature of hardware scanners, or even the camera of a simple android mobile device, you can quickly process all inventory movements.
Everything is just one click away!
- Filter the list by scanning a bar-code (location or product)
- Update a quantity
- Delete a line
- Set all to 0
- Add a missing product
Example of filtering functionality
Case 1: The particular product is found on particular location. In this case, it immediately brings you the view to update the quantity of the product on the location.
Case 2: The product is missing on particular location. In this case, it proposes to add the missing product to the list.
Example of missing product
mERP Warehouse makes it easier and more intuitive. Smart pop-ups inform you if a product was present in the list. If you scan a product not presented in the inventory list, user interface becomes blue-colored to show that you are adding a new inventory line.
Example of Product Info feature
Scan a product barcode using Info menu to get comprehensive details about locations of the product.
Scan a location barcode using Info menu to get comprehensive details about products on this location.
Site of mERP application – https://merpapp.com/
If you are interest mERP warehouse solution please contact us using form below: