Xpansa together with Ris Belgium (ris.be) developed mERP Warehouse version for barcode scanners, such as Motorola MC40 and MC32XX scanning devices. mERP application works on almost any Android device too.
This solution has already successfully established itself in the inventory scan for customer Transport De Rudder, where the 4.000 locations for the new customer SAEY, Kuurne were scanned and processed.
mERP Warehouse key features
- Inventory management
- Internal movements
- Putaway / Goods Receipt
- Shipping / Delivery
- Managing Product Owner
- Initial Purchase
- “Done operation” from picking list
Putaway process. Predefined Incoming Shipments / Outgoing Shippings
- Receive goods directly in stock (1 step)
- Unload in input location then go to stock (2 steps)
- Unload in input location, go through a quality control before being admitted in stock (3 steps)
- Ship directly from stock (Ship only)
- Bring goods to output location before shipping (Pick + Ship)
- Make packages into a dedicated location, then bring them to the output location for shipping (Pick + Pack + Ship)
Standart Warehouse Process
Will be implemented soon:
1. Picking Waves
One Picking Waves => Many Pickings
One picking = One responsible
2. Employee management
Automatic assignment of new tasks for the employee
Scanning Product for getting info about one
We will release a full warehouse version of the app in the first half of April. The app will be available for purchase on merpapp.com or directly from our partners.
Please if you want to try mERP Warehouse Edition drop us a mail. For implementations and demonstration in Belgium please contact RIS.
Site of mERP application – https://merpapp.com/
If you are interest mERP warehouse solution please contact us using form below: