- 0 Comments
- February 15, 2014
- Last update: January 26, 2016
- by Roman Gurinovich
- Leave a comment
XPANSA Group and OpenERP present a new vision on corporate IT. Below we share how OpenERP can help you in your daily operations and long-term planning. Visit our stand on Cebit [HALL 005 – A28] to discuss personally your specific business needs and get a start point for improving your operations and lowering expenses.
- If you are Company Owner
- Be the fastest and far most smart company among competitors with right Accounting, Sales, Manufacturing applications with analytics and forecast functionality on top for your business.
- Full transparency of the company. Get an instrument for control of each department without going into operational stuff for each of them. With OpenERP and analytics on top of it you will be able to easily define weak points in your structure and fix them.
- Lightweight, Open and fast integratable systems instead of “fat” systems from the past. And moreover, there are no vendor Lock-ins.
- OpenERP is license free with an ability to close an enterprise maintenance contract directly from the Editor (OpenERP). Incredible?
- Setup real marketing and sales processes instead of ad-hoc attempts to sale. One place where you can plan campaigns, execute them, events calendar, access all information from mobile, analyse results from various perspectives.
- OpenERP allows to stabilize and organize workflow from the first contact of candidate to the point of checking status and loyalty of employees. You can easily control attrition rate that is one of the main KPI.
If you are CEO
If you are CIO
If you are CFO
If you are CMO or Sales Manager
If you are HR Manager
XPANSA key references are situated in Accounting, Finance, Legal & Administrative, Engineering and Retail companies. NGO (non-profit organizations) are present as well. Globally, we are one of the largest OpenERP partners.
If you are interested in attending the conference with us at CEBIT, please, fill in the following form. We have free day tickets for you. But hurry up – only 45 tickets are left!
Write your contacts and topic that you would like to discuss with us to get free ticket to CeBIT 2014
Are all operations that your business is doing being tracked? Are all records of operations being stored in one or integrated databases at least?
Even if your company has more than 10k employees, licence costs of management software can be 0 EUR
Having data in one place is not enough, because it is not helpful without its further analyses