Pentaho BI Suite
Pentaho Business Intelligence suite is the world’s most popular open source BI suite. It provides a full range of BI capabilities, and a BI platform including flexible reporting, interactive analysis, dashboards integrated with reporting and analysis, data integration and Data Mining tools with low cost.
Pentaho is available either as open source (CE – Community Edition), or as a commercial product (EE – Enterprise Edition). Pentaho commercial license provides affordable support and improved functions such as dashboards and advanced analytics and reporting.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Data Integration
- Data Mining
- Metadata design and development
- ETL development
- Report design and development
- Dashboard design and development
- Application Integration
- Performance Tuning
- Pentaho Consulting
Xpansa provides different services with Pentaho BI Suite (CE and EE) and here are some of them:
- Microsoft SQL Server BI Services
- IBM Cognos
- Oracle BI Suite
- SAP BI Solutions
Pentaho is a open source software which is an alternative to:
Our solution combines all Pentaho BI Suite components to facilitate better decision making for your business. Through a combination of reporting, analysis, dashboard, data integration and Data Mining components we can help you see a complete picture of your entire data.
Core Pentaho Solutions
- Server applications
- Have ongoing access to all business information and data including reports, analytics and dashboards
- Have ongoing access to business user functionality including interactive reporting and analysis
- Have access to a complete business analytics platform, including interactive analysis, visualizations, rich dashboards, and enterprise reporting with the Pentaho mobile app on the iPad
- Analyze huge and complex quantities of data in real-time with Mondrian (OLAP)
- Schedule reports with Pentaho BI and email them to users directly from server
- Desktop/client applications
- Create, manage and distribute reports through rich graphical report designer and publish reports to server or send by mail
- Integrate business data from any sources with Pentaho Data Integration to create a complete picture of business
- Mining data and turning them into useful information about users, clients and business
- Uncover meaningful hidden patterns and relationships in data for use these correlations to improve organizational performance, providing the best future performance.
- Additional Pentaho Improvement Services
- Create beautiful dashboards with user-friendly view and contains any necessary information
- Analyse business data and create reports quickly and easily with Saiku Analytics
- Create ad-hoc reports in Pentaho Community Edition (not available by default)
Although there are many business functions and departments that can benefit from automation, some of the biggest cost savings wins can be found in the Finance department.
Integration of engineering, ERP, DMS, BI software systems is vital for such companies to run at least with the same pace as competitors do.
Having data in one place is not enough, because it is not helpful without its further analyses
Write Us[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Powered by WordPress Popup
Request a Call[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Powered by WordPress Popup